The Sandhills MOAA’s Annual Holiday Dinner will be held on December 7th, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. in the Outlook Room of the Pinehurst Members Club. Cost is $50 per persona and music will be provided courtesy of Ward Productions. Join us for a fun evening of great friends, wonderful food, and dancing. Please RSVP and pay online, using the links below.
- REGISTRATION – Click the “register today” button and complete the online form to RSVP. Please make your entree selection for you and your guest when you RSVP.
- PAYMENT – Online payment can be made through PayPal. Cost is $50 per person.
Our DJ has offered to take song requests for the event. If you have a favorite song, please include it in your RSVP or email your request to Sandhills.MOAA@gmail.com. Please make requests prior to December 3rd.
- Dinner location Outlook Ballroom, Pinehurst Members Club
- 6:00-7:00 Cocktail Hour
- 7:00- 10:00 Dinner & Dancing
Menu & Entree Options:
- HORS D’ OEUVRES
- Crab and Boursin Cheese Beignets with Southern Remoulade
- Shrimp and Grits Shooter with Smoked Tomato Fondue
- APPETIZER – Tomato and Mozzarella Salad – Vine Ripe Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella, Basil Drizzled with Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Reduction
- ENTREE OPTIONS
- BEEF – Pan Seared 6 oz Beef Tenderloin with Wild Mushroom and Asiago Risotto, Garlicky Broccoli, And Grape Tomatoes with Green Peppercorn Demi Glaze
- FISH – Pan Roasted Grouper with Sweet Corn and Parmesan Whipped Potatoes, Buttered Broccolini and Citrus Glazed Baby Carrots with Lobster Butter Sauce
- VEGETARIAN – Asparagus, Roasted Mushroom, and Boursin Cheese Strudel with Tomato Basil Israeli Couscous and Julianne Vegetable Saute
with Roasted Red Pepper Fondue
- DESSERT – Pinehurst Famous Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Mousse and Berry Coulis