2018 MOAA Sandhills Golf Classic
Join us for our annual golf tournament at the Country Club of Whispering Pines on Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
The primary goal of the Sandhills MOAA Golf Tournament is to raise funds to support the college scholarship program. Through this tournament this scholarship program has been fully funded. In the event the tournament raises funds above what is needed to support the scholarship program, these additional monies are dedicated to the Veterans Support Fund (VSF).
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Country Club of Whispering Pines
- 4 Person Scramble with 9:00 am Shotgun Start & 1:00 pm Buffet Lunch
- Golf on a pristine, highly-rated course
- Coffee and Donuts in the morning followed by a lunch buffet with cash bar
Costs: & Registration
- $100 per person for golf, continental breakfast and lunch.
- Register as a team, just you, you and a friend or two, and we will match you up.
- All players will receive a "voucher" for a foursome at Country Club of Whispering Pines and Foxfire Golf Course for only a $20 cart fee per golfer.
- Don't have time for golf, then join us for lunch only. Cost is $20.
- $475: Hole Sponsor Sign plus (4) persons in Tournament
- $275: Hole Sponsor Sign plus (2) persons in Tournament
- $175: Hole Sponsor Sign plus (1) person in Tournament
- $100: Hole sponsor sign
- Hole Sponsorships: Deadline is October 1, 2018
Once you have registered online, submit payment below. Please enter your total cost in the "Price Per Item" box and leave the quantity as "1". You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay online.
To register by mail, download the registration form - Golf Tournament Registration Form
Questions can be directed to Sandhills MOAA members - Mike Oriet at (910) 639-9861, Nick Christopher at (910) 639-3994, or Marty Barrett (415) 615-2101.